CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Nursing and Feeding issues

Sherri Views: 2,194
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 766,359

Re: Nursing and Feeding issues

Hi Nicole,
Ok update...Since last I wrote we started day feedings again. Of course went through 2 days of 'increasing milk' 24 hour nursathon. Then for some reason those extra feeds sparked his hunger for solids...go figure! So now he's nursing and eating relatively well.

And I breath a sigh of relief.

I haven't had as bad a time with the allergies, and hadn't really thought about the chiropractic, but please keep me posted on the sleep results.

Funny about the allergies though...we went out for brunch on the weekend, and i fed him a few things from my plate and all of a sudden he's rubbing his eyes and gets a rash on his face and his eyes get red and face puffy...allergy to I don't know what because it was nothing that he hadn't eaten before, other than a sip of my sparkling mineral water if that would possibly do something?! I'm confused.

sherri

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)