CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Nursing and Feeding issues

nspeth Views: 2,152
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 759,968

Re: Nursing and Feeding issues

Sherri!

Good to see you around.....I haven't been around much.....I'm finally catching up on all my emails....whew!

Anyway, I swear our sons are two peas in a pod!! All of your posts always seem to be exactly what I'm going through or been through....it's weird. I totally understand what you are going through. My son would not take to solids either, then we had the issue of blood in his stool. To make a long story short I cut out dairy from my diet for 3 weeks and the blood went away. I also started taking him to the chiropractor around the same time and they said his c1 and c2 were out of place and that could affect his eating. They treated him for allergies (using that zapper thing...sorry I don't know what it's called) and now he is eating pretty well. Granted, it's still a struggle at times.....I have to distract him the whole time but it's night and day now from where he used to be. I do feed him solids 3 times per day; some meals are more successful than others but I just have learned to go with the flow. I am still nursing as well. Does your son still wake up multiple times a night? I imagine so if he's nurses a lot. My son still wakes 4 or 5 times a night give or take which has me wondering if he has a sleep disorder because I know it's not for hunger. His naps are sketchy as well. I'm lucky to get 3 consecutive hours out of him per night. The longest he's slept recently is 5 1/2 straight but that's every now and then. The chiropractor is going to work on his sleep points next so I'll be sure to let you know if that helps. Oh and about the weight.....same thing here. At my son's last appointment he fell off the chart for weight.....he pretty much plateaued at 17 pounds and would gain and lose a little for months. She wasn't too concerned but I do have a weight check appointment this Friday. She thinks it's just because he wasn't eating a lot and is more active. My son started walking about the same time as yours......10 1/2 months. Anyway, I hope that helps some. Let us know how it goes!

Nicole

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)