CureZone   Log On   Join
AnnaG

Invincible Views: 2,867
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 761,232

AnnaG

Anna

Yes, Dr Sha said that cancer is always karma related. And yes, that is related to love, compassion and forgiveness. (and Andreas is normally very acurate.)

I know Dr Sha offered to do karma clearings at reduced cost for participants when I was at the workshop (I felt tempted, but then I realised that my life if pretty good, so not necessary) .. and I believe his assistant teacher, (Peter, the brain surgeon who would have been there too on Friday) is doing a one day workshop this coming Saturday on Soul communication. Perhaps you can email/phone Alexandrina and see if Peter is also able to offer karma clearing for you? Also Alexandrina is an assistant teacher of Dr Sha, so see if she has any options. Another option is through the http://www.drsha.com website - I know he does remote karma clearing but it's expensive when just through the web site.

If you look at the "Soul Mind Body Medicine" - go to page 310-315, that covers the Message centre/Middle Dantien (also known as Heart Chakra) - that is the area that relates to karma release. Please do that exercise every day for 30 minutes. Ultimately we can all clear karma ourselves, but it tales a little longer without other support.

Dr Sha honoured many of us over the weekend. I know this may sound strange, but he downloaded a new soul of heart chakra (karma centre) for me (amongst other things). I felt skeptical at first, because I did not feel any change, but over the last few days I have been kinesiology testing myself and it seems that it is true. It made me feel a much deeper connection with others and also more internal power.

He told me me that I would be able to use that to clear karma .. so I am working with this every day, when I work on my own, I will also work with you dear Anna.

This is something that Louise Hay teaches us to say to ourselves everyday. You can read it several times each day to yourself or maybe even tape it and listen back - but it is very powerful as positive self talk:

"DEEP AT THE CENTRE OF MY BEING, there is an infinite well of love. I now allow this love to flow to the surface. It fills my heart, my body, my mind, my consciousness, my very being, and radiates out from me in all directions and returns to me multiplied. The more love I use and give, the more I have to give, the supply is endless. The use of love makes ME FEEL GOOD, it is an expression of my inner joy. I love myself; therefore, I take loving care of my body. I lovingly feed it nourishing foods and beverages, I lovingly groom it and dress it and my body lovingly responds to me with vibrant health and energy. I love myself; therefore, I provide for myself a comfortable home, one that fills all my needs and is a pleasure to be in. I fill the rooms with the vibration of love so that all who enter, myself included, will feel this love and be nourished by it.

I love myself; therefore, I work at a job that I truly enjoy doing one that uses my creative talents and abilities, working with and for people that I love and that love me, and earning a good income. I love myself; therefore, I behave and think in a loving way to all people, for I know that that which I give out returns to me multiplied.; I only attract loving loving people in my world, for they are a mirror of what I am. I love myself; therefore, I forgive and totally release the past and all past experiences and I am free. I love myself; therefore, I live totally in the now. experiencing each moment as good and knowing that my future is bright and joyous and secure, for I am a beloved child of the universe and the universe lovingly takes care of me now and forever more. And, so it is.

I love you."

Anna, please use me for support anytime you want. I am here for you. It honours me greatly to help you. I will send healing and blessings your way to my best ability.

Maya

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)