CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Your dissappointment...

snugglebug Views: 3,622
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 752,564

Re: Your dissappointment...

No - MY disappointment!

Ashcaron writes to White Shark:

"I could give you a tremendous amount of relevant data, but why would I do so when your mind is utterly closed to anything that is contrary to your beliefs?"

I have never tried a liver flush, therefore I am not deceived with regard to this subject... admittedly I'm totally ignorant. However, I do know something about the psychology of argument... it's what I do... and YOU, SIR, have no intension of proving yours.

White Shark, who I have never conversed with, at least had the decency to try to give you something. The very fact that he had any meaningful dialog with you at all is a testament to the fact that IF you had some statistical, viable proof for your reasoning (other than your own "one time" experience and your VERY closed mind), that he would have been open to something...

Your not winnin' one for your team here, Ashcaron... for cryin' out loud, throw a dog a bone! (No pun intended... I LOVE your dog, he's adorable. ;) I'm trying to think critically, but you've given me NOTHING except "you have no proof that it works and I'm not going to waste my time with you closed minded people to give you some data that will prove that it doesn't because you're closed minded and won't listen to me anyway...blah...blah...blah...) Give me a break!

I'm on the fence about this subject and I'm doing my own research (yes, I have my own mind... imagine that?!) But as for you, my debate friend, it's time to put up or shut up with regard to your argument because you're not helping me or anyone else here who is trying to THINK CRITICALLY about a liver flush!

Snugglebug

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)