CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 30 year "healthcare professional"...

debraregypt Views: 3,392
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 755,145

Re: 30 year "healthcare professional"...

I would expect the majority of people who have worked 30 years in the medical field (note you didn't say you were a Medical Dr.) would agree with you Ashcaron... however, my 25+ years in the Medical field has taught me different. Most people who work in this "medical" field are not qualified to treat patients... maybe to carry out a physicians orders.

I suggest you read more... study more....

Apparently you are not a physician but hey, most people in here are not. So, don't take that as a jab at you. There are a lot of people who know a lot about this subject without being physicians.

Most physicians would tell you they do not know it all. A Medical Dr. who is in research will tell you, if they knew everything about this subject, nobody would be getting Gallstones in the first place. If they knew what they were doing they wouldn't call it research.

Deb

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)