CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: paralixer--the best parasite cleanse available for a cat--clear, odorless, tasteless cats don't notice it

sunshinevirginia Views: 36,672
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 75,487

Re: paralixer--the best parasite cleanse available for a cat--clear, odorless, tasteless cats don't notice it

Thank you for your recommendation of Paralixer. I purchased it for my 4 cats and my sister's 3 cats and 2 dogs and will start treatment tomorrow.

You mention that you will use the zapper for ear mites...guess in your experience Paralixer does not kill ear mites? I was thinking of maybe using a few drops of pure Oregano Oil mixed with Olive-Oil in my cat's ears? What do you think? I purchased Oregano Oil from the "Barefoot Herbalist" for myself and used it on my own ears...it really cleared them up, stopped itching in my ears and improved my hearing somewhat. 2 drops in my ears followed by 3 drops of Garlic oil was strong and burned just a tiny bit....so it would be way too strong for a cat. Guess I will experiment with a very mild dose for the cats and see what happens. The barefoot herbalist said he has had customers who had worms/ parasites practically jumping out/off their body after 3 days of Oregano Oil usage.

Your thoughts would be appreciated. Sounds like you have a lot of experience with cats and dogs.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)