CureZone   Log On   Join
paralixer--the best parasite cleanse available for a cat--clear, odorless, tasteless cats don't notice it

yerr_sister Views: 43,380
Published: 19 y

paralixer--the best parasite cleanse available for a cat--clear, odorless, tasteless cats don't notice it

Currently PARALIXER is the ONLY "pet parasite program" homeopathic/all herbs that will WORK with cats--it's odorless, tasteless, and colorless, and you only need 4-6 drops per 2 cups of water put right into their water bowls DO FOR 30 DAYS (to make sure to get the egg stages) 2x per year or every 3 months if you have a cattery. And mainly because MOST (90%) of cats will not tolerate things like Wormwood , Black-Walnut , or Wormwood "hidden" in their food (as if we could hide strong smelling herbs from the most acute of nose and sense of smell: the cat). I love Dr. Hulda Clark , and she saved my life with her book CURE FOR ALL DISEASES, and the many others selling parasite programs--they are all great for humans; but anytime anyone claims a person can just "add a pinch" of cloves or Wormwood or walnut hull "hidden" for a series of days in the food and that the average cat will eat it - is NONSENSE! This might SOUND good on paper, but I've had over 21 cats and worked with lots of cats and consider myself to be somewhat of an expert in the area of trying to give medication to a cat--even feral/wild cats; and let me tell you, my cats laid in the 110 degree Arizona heat in their enclosed patio (they can come inside the air conditioned house anytime they want but seem to prefer the heat) and they would NOT go near the water no matter how thirsty they got where I had just a teaspoon of parsley water in their half gallon bowl of water!

Okay, true, there may be A SMALL HANDFUL of pet owners who were successful with giving the human parasite program to their cats--but the average cat will NOT tolerate it for the 30 days it needs to be on the program--HOWEVER, THERE IS A SOLUTION: PARALIXER (MADE BY KING BIO), IT'S ALL HERBAL - NO DRUGS - THE CATS DON'T NOTICE IT AT ALL AND ARE ALL GETTING DEPARASITIZED WITHOUT A CLUE, IT'S ODORLESS, TASTELESS AND COLORLESS - and because of that it is DEFINITELY THE BEST PRODUCT ON THE MARKET FOR A PET PARASITE PROGRAM AND I AM POSTING THIS TO FINALLY GET THE WORD OUT. I've been using 3-6 drops per 2 cups of water....but I can't seem to find the actual dosage online, but so far the 3-6 drops (not droppers full, just 4-6 drops) seems to work great. So don't bother trying to coerce your cat into wormwood, cloves, and Black-Walnut hull, just get Paralixer.

Here's the ingredients: (Some of these are their Latin names, I looked up each one up and Like "Tanacetum Vulgare" is the same as Tansy, bitter button, cow bitter, golden button, mugwort. Most of them are to clear parasites, but some help with the soothing of the stomach to assist in parasite elimination (some of the cats put on a parasite program will vomit the 1st day--due to the parasites dying) so the other herbs that assist in the mixture are very beneficial, which is another reason to use PARALIXER.

Calcarea Carbonica, Chenopodium Anthelminticum, Cina, Croton Tiglium, Filix Mas, Gambogia, Granatum, Lycopodium Clavatum, Mercurius Corrosivus, Natrum Phosphoricum, Santonium, Senna, Spigelia Anthelmia, Stannum Metallicum, Tanacetum Vulgare, Teucrium Marum, Zingiber Officinale - . Each ingredient is in equal volumes of 10x, 30x, and 100x potencies in a pure water base.

And my cats' noses are so acute that even when I try to hide small tiny granules of any kind of medication in their food even TUNA, they are smart, they clean the tuna and leave the particles of pill behind right in their bowl! And if I grind it into powder, that is even worse and I end up having to give them their pill orally. Heck, my cats wouldn't even touch the PANACUR FAVOURITES (these are soft chews that kill worms in cats that are fish flavored) sounds good right? But even the 2 or 3 that "let" me put a tiny smidgen on the bottom of a Temptations Treat, stopped after the 2nd or 3rd one because the amount you have to give them far outweighs any length of interest the cat has in eating them, albeit hidden) and I ended up having to give them the "fish flavored treats" orally just like a pill.

SURE THEY'RE ARE CATS THAT WILL EAT THAT STUFF, BUT THEY ARE NOT THE MAJORITY OF CATS, AND FOR A PET PARASITE PROGRAM TO WORK--OR BE MARKETED AS A PET PARASITE PROGRAM--IT SHOULD WORK ON THE MAJORITY OF CATS, NOT THE VERY SMALL MINORITY OF CATS. As for dogs, my pit/lab Licorice, she'll eat anything, even if you throw a large Antibiotic capsule or pill on the ground before her, she'll eat it up like it's candy, so she's VERY easy to pill or give human parasite program too, but she is not the average!! I mean, what good would it do to have a human parasite program that only could be used by less than 10% of the human population? Wouldn't matter if it worked or not, not if MOST people couldn't take it, right? So PLEASE DON'T REPLY BACK TO THIS CITING THE FEW LUCKY ONES WHO WERE ABLE TO USE THE CLARK PET PARASITE PROGRAM WITH THEIR CATS!! I'm quite aware it would work, it's just not for MOST cats and we want to help the majority not just the lucky few.

PARALIXER: http://www.ihealthtree.com/paralixer-2oz-king-bio-natural-medicines...
Best to buy it here, it's cheaper, but it comes with a spray nozzle, so don't use the spray nozzle, best to pour into a bottle that you can use a dropper since you only need about 3-6 drops per 2 cups of water. There's pet homeopathic site that sells PARALIXER and gives you the option to have the dropper bottle instead but they cost a little bit more:
PARALIXER WITH OPTION FOR DROPPER: http://www.pets4homeopathy.com/remedies.html#54 (CLICK ON "DROPPER AVAILABLE).

Zappers are good to use too, here's one that they cats can stand on so it has good contact with skin and no fur: (please don't talk to me about holding handholds up to a cat's ear for 3 cycles of 7 minutes per day for 30 days--doesn't work :)
ZAPPERS THAT COME WITH COPPER PLATES (THEY CALL THEM FOOT PADS): http://www.paradevices.com/~paradevi/cgi-bin/cart.cgi/ord/basket.ht... (SCROLL DOWN TO THE PARAZAPPER CCA)
Shown: PZ00043 ParaZapper™CCa with copper paddles, wrist straps, foot pads, and carrying case.

or

There's another zapper that has alligator clips so you can add the plates or even make them out of aluminum foil.
AUTO ZAPPER: http://thebreathoflife.net/zapper/

or here's one on a COLLAR:

http://host14.ipowerweb.com/~stenulso/althealth/zapapet.htm

I'm writing this mainly because I did the Clark parasite program with good results and the Amish Dewormer, BUT for me to keep parasite-free I had to tend with the cats' parasites and for months on end could not seem to find a successful program (I ended up opting for pilling them with Dontral, which is much easier to do than get them to ingest cloves, wormwood, and Black-Walnut hull! Even the 2 feral/wild cats were easier--and let me tell you, you can easily lose an eye giving a feral cat a pill, even a domesticated cat for that matter, and I've given ferals baths before so I am quite aware of how to handle the most difficult of cats.

So JUST GET PARALIXER !! And if your cat is ill, get a zapper like the ones below, or do both. But PLEASE anyone out there promoting parasite programs add the Paralixer to your list because people with pets will never get free from parasites unless their pets are and a lot of them are CATS and the MAJORITY of the cats will not do the Clark pet parasite program and stop saying it's simple and easy to just hold zapper handholds up to a cat's ears for 30 days--it's NOT. Don't let your pride get in the way of people's and animal's health just because it's not your product, (yes, I've run into this trying to email a few of them which I will not mention) BE SMART: it will only enhance the product line you have for humans!!! And the truth is a lot of us humans got parasites from OUR PETS.

Zappers are good to use too, here's one that they cats can stand on so it has good contact with skin and no fur: (please don't talk to me about holding handholds up to a cat's ear for 3 cycles of 7 minutes per day for 30 days--doesn't work :)
ZAPPERS THAT COME WITH COPPER PLATES (THEY CALL THEM FOOT PADS): http://www.paradevices.com/~paradevi/cgi-bin/cart.cgi/ord/basket.ht... (SCROLL DOWN TO THE PARAZAPPER CCA)
Shown: PZ00043 ParaZapper™CCa with copper paddles, wrist straps, foot pads, and carrying case.

or

There's another zapper that has alligator clips so you can add the plates or even make them out of aluminum foil.
AUTO ZAPPER: http://thebreathoflife.net/zapper/

or here's one on a COLLAR:

http://host14.ipowerweb.com/~stenulso/althealth/zapapet.htm

MoniQue
cat rescue worker

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (5)