CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: paralixer--the best parasite cleanse available for a cat--clear, odorless, tasteless cats don't notice it

Karen Faith Views: 36,733
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 75,501

Re: paralixer--the best parasite cleanse available for a cat--clear, odorless, tasteless cats don't notice it

Thanks so much for the info on Paralixer. You're a real lifesaver! I too have 13 cats (11 of which live inside). My husband and I keep doing parasite cleanses but are getting reinfected from the cats. I have tried putting Clarkia and some other herbal parasite medicines in their water; but they would rather die of dehydration than drink any of that water. So the info about Paralixer is a real answer to my prayers!!! I love my babies and didn't want them any of them to suffer bad side effects from taking the vet's "poison pill" to kill their worms. I'm sure Paralixer will be gentle AND effective. I've used homeopathic medicines for years with good results.

After adding Paralixer to the cats' water for 30 days, do you think I could do a maintence plan rather than repeat the 30 days every 3 months?

God bless,

Karen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)