CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Some Suggestions for Treating MS.

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluorid...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
dee522 Views: 5,244
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 5,281

Re: Some Suggestions for Treating MS.

I'm a 38yr old law school grad living in Lansing, MI. I'm a JAG Corp army reservist. I'm an active member of my church ministry. I was DX'd with MS 5/13/2005!! The military have to give me an honorable discharge after 10 years of service ;o(

I have double vision, (the reason for me seeking medical attention to begin with), which is coupled with a blurred effect. (Optical neuritis maybe?)

The optician says I have 20/20 vision, and if there were such a thing as 20/20 vision - I would have it!! The neuro told me on Thursday that I have way too many active lesions on my brain and spine, and I have to start Copaxone immediately. Not is it the most aggressive MS drug we have, but I have to inject myself everyday????

I have increasing spacity in my right leg (I walk with a limp now). My PT says my muscles are beginning to atrophy, and my right hamstring is severely weak (hence the limping). As I walk, my leg locks back as far as the range of motion allows, then I have to drag it to make the next step.

I now drag my right leg, and can't lift it to put on pants.

I have a really annoying 'pinched nerve' feeling in my right shoulder along the neck area; a constant headache; I yawn every 20 minutes, but I don't feel tired(??) - and when I do, it's sudden. As in I-gotta-sleep-right-now!! But then I only sleep for 4 - 6 hours a night. I stay up until 2, 3, 4, 5am - and then wake up at 7, 8, 9am!! Without feeling tired!!

I experience urinary urgency, but then don't completely empty my bladder, so I feel the need to go as soon as I've been. And then experience 3 drops of urine!!

Since the DX, my face and body (especially the face) has broken out in THE most severe Acne - where I've NEVER had Acne in my life!!

And I seem to be sliding - ever so slowly - down this slippery slope of MS Madness!!

I don't take MS drugs. I'm fearful of what they're capable of. But since my most recent neuro visit on Thursday - I'm evermore fearful of that slippery slope! I'm finding - more than ever - that I need to press more into my faith since my personal physcian overrides anything a medical degree can state as 'truth'

I confess myself healed. By the stripes on the back of Jesus Christ, I am the healed of the Lord - the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart will continue to stand inline and in agreement with His Word. Amen and AMEN!!

Faith without works is dead - and my faith works are supposed to include my own efforts for my own healing. My faith is waivering in the light of adversity, and I need to rejuevenate that faith!! My neuro gave me the bad report on Thursday that I'm now condidered 'progressive' since I have had no remittanse since May 2005. 2 doctors - (a D.O. and a MD who's a D.O. resident) - in the same clinic state they want me to start Copaxone (UGH)

But I'm so opposed to taking drugs, I'm at a deadend, and don't know where to turn. I'm feeling tearful, but I can't cry because i can't cry over spilled milk. It won't be any less spilled by my tears. I have to clean it up!! But how?!?!

Right now, I'm not doing anything. I don't know what to do. What to eat. What supplements to take.

I don't drink, I don't smoke, I eat 75% organic, and I'm at a loss.

I had all of my Amalgams removed and replaced with tooth-colored fillings starting in December 2005 and the last one being replaced in February 2006

I stopped taking vitamins and supplements a few months ago. And each time I eat dairy (mainly icecream as of late) I gat super blurred vision.

I recently started chiropractic subluxation and speech and cognitive therapy (since my memory is now quite atrocious, and I can't write on a line anymore!!)

What vitamins and supplements should I concentrate on. What exercises should I attempt. Where do I turn

Can you help me please?

God bless you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)