CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Medical Grade Ozone Generator? To ikota

Lymer Views: 48,225
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 743,179

Re: Medical Grade Ozone Generator? To ikota

Hi Rog and Ikota,

I have a question for both of you about the noise level of your corona discharge ozone generators. I have just read from another forums (Oxyplus on Yahoo) that someone trying to do ear insufflation is having a very hard time tolerating the loud noise coming from his ozone generator. Since the insufflation tube comes directly from the machine, it is like having a stethoscope hooked up directly to the source of the noise.

Rog, from your description of the EXT120, it sounds like its noise level is quite severe. Have you ever tried ear insufflation with it? What is your experience on that?

Ikota, what about your Synergy machine? Does it generator loud and annoying noise during operation?

From the same forums, somebody mentioned their Plasmafire machine is very quiet and is very good for ear insufflation. However, my concern is its lack of output concentration (for the Beta II machine anyway; the Alpha III is better but still doesn't compare to the EXT120, which is half its price).

Does anybody know of any other quiet medical grade ozone generator? Is Plasmafire the only company that makes cold plasma units?

Thank you very much.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.157 sec, (1)