CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Medical Grade Ozone Generator?

Lymer Views: 48,110
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 742,450

Re: Medical Grade Ozone Generator?

Hi ikota,

I'm currently shopping for a medical grade ozone generator unit and came across the Synergy Labs machine along with the others that was mentioned in this thread. The Synergy unit is very attractive because of its affordability, which is very important because my budget is tight. I have already spent a great deal of money on other treatments for my chronic Lyme disease and I have not had much improvement. I really hope ozone would be the answer.

Since you own a Synergy Labs machine, I'm very much interested in your opinion on the machine. There is very little information on the internet about this machine and user opinions are few to come by. I have contacted John, the maker of the machine, but he does not appear to be very technical.

The single biggest question I have is the control of its output ozone concentration. There is no calibration chart of any kind available for this machine, even from John himself. He does not seem to be very concerned with this aspect of the machine, but this surprises me because it is the one parameter that most protocols are quite specific about.

As well, since the machine is not professionally certified, I have some doubts on what it claims. I would be a lot more comfortable about what is claimed about a machine if it is independently verified by a third-party, but such is not the case.

However, its price is really what is still keeping my interest in it. I would very much appreciate it if you could share your experience with this machine. Thank you very much.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)