CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Medical Grade Ozone Generator?

mygettinplace Views: 48,514
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 742,450

Re: Medical Grade Ozone Generator?

Hi guys, I'm here to hopefully clear a few things up. The synergy ozone machine uses the cold corona method to produce ozone. I'm not sure, but it seems I apparently confused someone while in discussion on the methods used. There's an excellent site on the different methods of producing ozone, I'll give you the link in a minute, but here's what it says as the differences in the two:

The "COLD-CORONA" OZONE Generation Method utilizes a Tube with a HOT Cathode, that is surrounded by a Screen Anode. The best ones are called Dual-Dielectric, because they have a layer of Glass, separating each component from the Oxygen Stream, preventing CONTAMINATION of the Ozone. The Special Dual-Dielectric Electrodes produce a LOW Temperature, resulting in VERY HIGH Concentrations (up to 120 ug./ml.) of Medical-Grade OZONE being produced, if Oxygen is used as the Input Gas. If Air is used as the Input Gas, then LOW Amounts of Nitrogen Oxide Compounds (less than 1%) are produced and if an Air Dryer is used, then MUCH LOWER Amounts of Nitrogen Oxide Compounds (less than .1%) are produced!

The "COLD-PLASMA" OZONE Generation Method utilizes an Anode (+) and Cathode (-) enclosed in Glass, which is filled with a Noble Gas. The High Voltage jumps between the Glass Rods, forming an Electrostatic Plasma Field, which produces a VERY LOW Temperature, plus HIGH Reliability, resulting in HIGH Concentrations (up to 70 ug./ml.) of Medical-Grade OZONE being produced, plus even HIGHER Molecules of Oxygen (O4, O5, O6, Ox) than Ozone (O3) being produced, if Oxygen is used as the Input Gas and ZERO Nitrogen Oxide Compounds being produced, when Air is used as the Input Gas.

Quoted from: http://healingtools.tripod.com/ofs5m.html

I hope this has helped a little. As for the varible setting of the synergy machine, I'm not a fan of the variable pot that people have me add, as it makes it more confusing for the consumer who is used or have only heard of changing the flow rate of the oxygen to change the concentration of the ozone.

I would also like to add, that if someone wants a longer warranty that we currently offer, just ask. we can charge thousands and offer a lifetime warranty as well. I'm just kidding, we do not intend to charge more, and if your Synergy machine ever happens to break down, just call us, We'll simply repair/exchange it for you and you will only pay shipping and never more than 50.00 for the repair.

I hope there's some readers in here that have previously bought one of our machines who has made ozonated oils so they can post and tell other readers how it only took up to 3 days to make a solidified olive oil paste. I believe there's some websites out there that say it is not possible. I can assure you, and I hope some readers who have bought the synergy machine can verify for you, it is absolutely possible!

For those of you interested, for the month of October, we will offer a 10 day money back guarantee for the price of 525.00 for the dual stage machine with out the variable output. this will include shipping for curezone readers. This way, you can make sure it's what we claim it is. Just call and make sure you mention you read this on curezone.

thanks,

John C.
615-337-8611

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.320 sec, (2)