CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: After dental deep cleaning???

new2this Views: 53,677
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 731,994

Re: After dental deep cleaning???

Thank you Molly Bloom.

So you say I can never go to a dentist again? What about all my filled teeth? The fillings are swelling and starting to crack my teeth and one has already broken a corner off. Not just a small chip, not real big, but big enough, it is starting to cause trouble. I am afraid to eat on it, the filling leaks and I am afraid of stuff getting under that.

Is what that hygeinist did irreversible? I am just in tears every time I run my tongue over those top two front teeth. My gums just aren't there any more. They are really up high now and that bothers me a LOT. Not the cosmetic factor but I am scared my mouth will never feel normal again. And I am scared because there isn't much gum left now before the roots are exosed. Will they grow back? Can they? I am so desperate to make them grow back. I am SO upset. Gum recession from disease, I could accept better than this. This was unnecessary and intentionally done by a "professional". AFTER I said I didn't want that done.

How do I get treatment for a broken tooth without getting a cleaning? They were more concerned about cleaning my teeth than helping me with the broken one. I have to wait two months to get this fixed now at the dentist I used to use. But when I told them waht all happened, they said, IF the hygeinist was right that I had gum disease, they would do the same treatment and I'd have to be seen every 3 months! THat scares me. I don't want to be forced into cleanings. I've never liked them and I don't want them. Period. I just don't know what to do now. I will try the swishing/pulling. Where do get the oil? Should it be organic? What kind?

Thank you again. I am just so worried about this now. Your reply has made me even angrier that this was done to me. My mouth feels a little better today, but still not well feeling. The gums above those top front two teeth feel kind of like they are burning. And I can feel some discomfort in my sinuses. And they are still a little loose. What can I do? Is there going to be permanent damage?

I am editing to tell you, I am looking over that website you gave me a link to. I am ordering the books now. If I have trouble downloading them will they let me change my order to the CD by mail? I have regular dial up. Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)