CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help Me Please
Lapis Views: 2,619
Published: 15 years ago
This is a reply to # 727,399

Re: Help Me Please

You guys aren't alone. I have seen many reported cases of reactions to cacao. Some may be to mold or bacteria on it (hard to harvest) and some can be to one or more of the constituents that make it up.

There is a real chasm in the raw food community as to its value. SOme (that sell it) think its a super food and many others think its a stimulant that comes with potential problems such as mold/bacterial exposure.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021

0.438 sec, (1)