I'm not sure anyone needs to hear that sort of message when they feel acutely anxious.
And especially, with no suggestions for what to do. It's true dogs are VERY sensitive to chocolate. Humans are not the same. We'll talk about the *why*? of so much cacao later. :-)
Do you have any Bach flower rescue remedy? If so, take some. Or just put the drops on your crown.
Nux vomica is *the* homeopathic remedy for poisoning. Can you get some?
In effect, you have poisoned yourself, just as if you'd drunk too much alcohol, or had too much coffee. But breathe, and keep breathing. You do need to try to practise breathing deeply and slowly. Don't go looking in the mirror, and don't scare yourself. The cacao has definitely given you a high, (as it were) and your perceptions will be *off*.
I wonder how a salt water flush sounds to you? I'm sure it's not a pleasant thought to take anything right now, but at the very least, you can do it in the AM, to get the stuff OUT faster.