If you feel you are in any danger, or you get too frightened, call 911 and ask to be connected to poison control or whatever is the equivelent there. They will probably reccommend some purgative.
If you are more able to manage things, you might try to contact Shazzie, or Nature's First Law--someone who knows about the effects of raw cacao.
I think in this case, even going to emergency might be helpful, if you feel that it IS an emergency, since they are used to dealing with overdosing...
But try to ascertain whether you are mentally overreacting, (the cacao OD would tend to support that, yes?) or whether there is genuine cause for alarm. Uncomfortable it IS, I'm sure, but it will pass, in time.
Keep drinking water, and with that pinch of salt as WT has suggested. :-)