CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver-flushing is your salvation

Telman Views: 3,356
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 726,637

Re: Liver-flushing is your salvation

I mentioned a condition called "reactive hypoglycaemia" and for some people this is an issue. The symptoms vary from person to person but generally include some of the following:

Although symptoms vary according to individuals' sensitivity to the elevation and decline of glucose levels, some of the more common symptoms are:

fatigue
headaches
palpitations
depression
nervousness
irritability
tremors
flushing
cravings for sweets
increased appetite
rhinitis
sweating

It is caused by an excessive insulin release which is triggered by a high carbohydrate meal. The release of insulin continues past the digestion and disposal of the glucose derived from the meal. The symptoms kick in about 2 to 4 hrs after eating a meal and can be debilitating.

You can carry out a 4/8 week experiment to see if you are plagued by this modern curse. It consists of not eating carbohydrate or drinking coffee/tea and replacing the normal 3 large meals a day with a greater number of smaller ones. I tried it and I must say it taught me a lot. I found out that I wasn’t hypoglycaemic but I stopped eating high carbs and started eating more oil and fat. If you want to find out more; Google it.

My opinion is that much of the advice is confusing and even misleading. Some advice recommends replacing simple sugary carbohydrates with complex carbohydrates but appears illogical to me because many of the complex carbs are cereals. However, before I ramble on to far; it is worth doing the experiment to find out for yourself although it takes incredible amount of self discipline.

This is a good read:

The Low Blood Sugar Handbook by Edward and Patricia Krimmel. They have a web page at http://home.earthlink.net/%7Eekrimmel2/books.html

Telman

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)