CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver-flushing is your salvation

San2006 Views: 2,516
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 726,091

Re: Liver-flushing is your salvation

Hi Telman:
thanks for your inspiring post. I have also completed 9 flushes. Last flush produced about 40 green stones. But still suffering from hay-fever, and constipated feeling. Maybe I need more LF.

My major problem is my stomach, which gets upset very easily. I get that feeling of being clogged as if I am not evacuating completely, and all the bowel is not coming out. I drink at least 1 L of warm water first thing in morning. ( with some lemon and Black Strap Molasses). It helps a bit. I have also started Triphala. I am just wondering, when on earth can I have normal BMs.

Although, I have never had any Liver/GB pain, I am still religiously doing them a bi-weekly. Hopefully some day, I can also say like you and hanna and others that " Liver Flushing is my salvation". Looks like I have a long way to go, before I beat my allergy and bowel problems.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)