CureZone   Log On   Join
Each to his/her own salvation

Views: 2,381
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 726,271

Each to his/her own salvation

Hi
and really sorry to hear the things you have tried haven't given the results you want yet...
but despite the price I personally found the Oxypowder gentle and was able to successfully control the dosage to get the desired effect! I can't help thinking there's something about it that makes it worth paying more, because I found it worked so nicely, though I didn't try any other oxygen cleanser to compare it to. I just found one bottle sorted my initial probs and made way for further improvement with good nutition and eating/drinking habits.

Of course I know it's different for everyone. The best thing I have discovered since, is a colon care capsule containing psyllium seed husks and herbs, which is working brilliantly to give good BMs after each meal (I only ever went twice a week on average my whole life!) When I read about psyllium I thought 'that's not for me', but someone continued to recommend it and said it didn't produce some of the bloated symptoms I'd read about...so you never know til you try I guess. My flatmate used triphala without sucess for instance, things often seem a bit hit and miss in this game!

All the best again and
please do update us on your progress

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)