CureZone   Log On   Join
Acne, an instant improvement: my forehead cleared first, then the cheeks

Views: 12,675
Published: 19 years ago

Acne, an instant improvement: my forehead cleared first, then the cheeks

In Jan '04 I noticed I was feeling very tired, my skin and hair were paper dry, I lost my 'glow' and my weight started to creep up. I knew something was wrong, when in May my skin started breaking out and I got full blown Acne in July. I was embarrassed and shocked, as I had always had good, clear skin and now I did not want to go out (family & friends were asking if I was allergic to things, if I was unhappy...all humilating and confusing as I had been fit, well and pretty healthy.

I saw 2 naturopaths (I doubted the 1st one) who both mentioned, amongst other things, flushing my liver. Later I found the curezone and plucked up the courage to finally do the cleanses (I used Oxypowder after getting bored with the P&B shakes), the parasite cleanse, kidney boost (nettle tincture) and then Liver Flushes (painless!). The Liver Flush was a mental challenge for me, I feared the Epsom Salts , the fasting, the 'flush'.

Once I finally did it, it was a cinch and I kicked myself for procrastinating (and thus acumulating Acne spot scars) from June to Nov '04. It was just as you all said it would be .....amazing, productive, painless (a bit nauseous in the morning for me) and straight-forward. I saw an instant improvement - my forehead cleared first, then the cheeks. I felt an increase in energy, my weight dropped back to its old level. I was shocked that such chaff and stones would be in a healthy body (I did a 2 week master cleanse detox at a retreat in 2003) and had been organic and medication free (not even tylenol) since then (bar an epidural for my baby in 2003). My family and friends are interested now and ask for information.

I have done 4 flushes so far and will continue till I no longer flush out stones and chaff.

All the best to all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.121 sec, (1)