CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Endometriosis and candidia

liss Views: 2,588
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 69,273

Re: Endometriosis and candidia

Thank you Ptree,

I am 27 but have been dealing with this since I was 14. I used to miss school for days because I would be so desperately ill from my cycles. I still have painful cramping but I think that after all of these years I have just gotten a little more used to it so I don't vomit anymore(thank goodness) As for fertility issues...I'm not sure and to be honest it's one of my deepest fears. I am recently divorced after being married for 8 years and we never used protection(just were "careful") and never got pregnant. So I'm a bit concerned about this but until I actually try to get pregnant I guess I won't really know.

I have heard so many differing views on using douches that I just never have. I did find that using a tampon soaked in tea tree was helpful these last few months but I'm not too keen on using a tampon more than I have to so I feel like I'm not getting the full benefit. I'll try the douche instead.

As far as the eliminating of all sugars it seems almost impossible...well not totally but almost. It seems like anything I pick up in the grocery store has Sugar in it even if it's just a gram per serving. I try to steer clear of anything with any amount of Sugar but it's not working as well as I would like it to.

I've also been confused about probiotics as it seems that you're supposed to use them only after you have fully cleansed?? Is this true?? And when do you know when you have fully cleansed??

Ok so enough for right now.

Thank you for your encouragement. I really do feel much much better than I did about 2 months ago when I started cleansing...I just need to get much more serious with it before I go to Thailand.

Liss

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.076 sec, (1)