CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Endometriosis

Views: 2,601
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 69,219

Re: Endometriosis

Sorry for the delay in responding to your post...I missed this one until now.

As for things specifically for endo/hormone balance...I use natural progesterone cream daily, except during my period, and I take vitex and an herbal combination that contains red clover, black cohosh, ginseng, dandelion and alfalfa. The combination formula is more for addressing perimenopausal symptoms, but it has phytoestrogens which are also beneficial with estrogen-dominant conditions because they are weaker estrogens than those in the body and bind to estrogen-receptor sites. I also found castor oil packs to be very helpful, and a thorough Colon Cleanse a must. Abdominal massage can also help to break up adhesions that form from the endo inflammation and from surgery. And stretching and moderate exercise have also been very beneficial.

I also take a good multiple, extra B-complex, calcium, magnesium, extra vit C., essential fatty acids, digestive enzymes and probiotics.

I don't adhere to any specific diet, but it is primarily whole foods, mostly organic, lots of low-carb vegetables, lots of salads, some fruits, some whole grains, and meat/poultry/fish in small portions. My body responds very favorably to good-quality beef especially just before and for the first couple of days of my period...it helps me maintain my energy level and my digestive system responds very well to it. (I gave up all red meat for several years, and a Chinese Med. doctor suggested I try this when my endo symptoms became worse, and it was like medicine for me!) I generally avoid dairy, Sugar and wheat. I also juice several times a week, regularly drink green tea, and lots of water.

I am not familiar with the protocol that Mr. Newman uses for endometriosis. I know that he makes some rather grand claims for the use of MSM and Colloidal Silver , but have not found other references to its use in treating endometriosis.

I hope your daughter is recovering well from her surgery and finding this information helpful.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.093 sec, (1)