CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Endometriosis

Views: 3,247
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 69,194

Re: Endometriosis

I suffered with severe cramping and heavy flows my whole life...up until about 6 months ago. I started taking Coral Calcium and it allowed me to stop the ibuprophen (10 to 12 a day for the first 2 days). I did not take it for that purpose, but it miraculously took most of the pain away. It also took 90% of my arthritic pain away as well, and gave me a tremendous amount of energy (I was chronically fatigued for several years and it was just getting worse).

I'm sure that all those years of ibuprophen have wreaked havoc on my liver...will be doing my first Liver Flush soon. However, I could not have tolerated the pain without the ibuprophen.

Then about 3 months ago I started taking Dong Quai/Damiana and that has also helped tremendously. My flows are now normal and I the cramps have diminished even more (they used to make me pass out for almost a whole day). I'm just sick that I didn't know about this stuff sooner. I have often wondered if I have endometriosis, but I really want nothing to do with doctors anymore and am on my way to healing myself (I have also completely changed my diet and exercise regularly). The combination of all these things has made me a new person.

Do a search for Coral Calcium and you will find many sites that sell it (usually get a better deal if you buy in quantity). You want marine grade. My sister has also noticed great improvement from both products. And my mother-in-law would not be without the coral calcium since she stopped taking estrogen (pregnant horse urin! how disgusting). She just ordered Schulze's female formula that has Dong Quai and Damiana in it. I buy mine from the health food store it's by Solaray. I'll probably give Schulze's a try when I run out.

I can't recommend these two products enough, I hope they will help your daughter too.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)