CureZone   Log On   Join
Yes indeed...I remember the Twiggy days.... :)

lynne0619 Views: 7,620
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 683,013

Yes indeed...I remember the Twiggy days.... :)

We purpetrate such a crime on our young precious girls, starting as early as 10 and 11, taking that delightful, carefree individual and force feeding her with a constant barrage of images from magazines and television of the "perfect" girl......plastic surgeries, heavy make-up and make overs, fashion model clothes and bods, and then that is not even good enough and it all has to be air-brushed to a level of perfection that is insane. Even Cindy Crawford doesnt really look like Cindy Crawford...not in real life. And that's where we live...real life. Which is worse: that totally false, erotic and insane MTV/Hollywood/Playboy image of our precious young girls or the shroud covered submissive women in the muslim world? I don't know, it's a close race I think!

I guess I shouldn't be surprised to hear you also suffered from poor 'body' self-image. It really is such a tragedy and more pervasive than we can imagine. But Praise God that He will enlighten us with His love and wisdom, bring our hearts to Himself, united in unconditional love....then, inspiring us to take care of the temples He has gifted us with on this earth.

I can't wait to hear what you think of the Fuhrman books. I tried to order Bragg but Border's doesnt even have him in their file. And I wonder if the Shelton clinic is still operational in Arizona. I will dig deeper. But Fuhrman is 'da man' in my eyes right now...he's like my #5 hero :) LOL. He has a great website too where he shares insights with members through his forum and teleconferences. He needs to start a training center or something.

Thanks for your encouragement and support and please know that is mutual. It is such a pleasure to be taking this journey with fine folks like yourself!

Lynne

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)