CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: weight training

Nyclubgoddess Views: 1,842
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 682,017

Re: weight training

You sound like me. I have been juice fasting for 57 days, and I must admit...I'm dissapointed.
I may have lost 10 pounds total, but I guarantee at least 6 are from pure waste. My stomach did go down...it's actually flat, but has almost no definition. Apparently I'm genetically programmed to carry as much body fat as possible - even in my breasts! I only went down 1/3 a cup size! Now during this while time, I only hit the gym once, and I hate to say it, but it was a waste. Usually after weight training I feel great, and even see results the next day...not thsi time. I think what you've heard is true...light cardio.
I'm still figuring things out myself. At this point, I'm still not hungry, but my body isn't doing so well...wish I had guidance from the beginning. I think I'm going to eat soon...I miss feeling toned, and at least most of the crap is out of my colon. Good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)