CureZone   Log On   Join
Breakouts bad on only one side of face - why??

Cure Bad Breath!
Herbal cure for bad breath

melvel Views: 149,140
Published: 18 y

Breakouts bad on only one side of face - why??

Hello all,

During the last year and a half that I have been breaking out it seems that one side of my face has really be affected. The left side of my face including jaw line, chin/mouth area, cheeks and even slightly under my jaw line has had the most breakouts and the most scarring. Even though my Acne has cleared up some due to my vitamin/supplements, cleansing and diets I have been doing, that side of my face is still where the most pimples come. My higher cheek area gets big pimples, not cysts but larger ones. Mostly in the same area and several at a time.

I have tried to fix anything that could be causing this...I try not to touch my face without washing first, I change my pillow cases every single night, wash my pillow once in a while. I wouldn't say that I only sleep on that side of my face, probably the majority of the time but I toss and turn a lot and also sleep on my right side. My right side has had it's share of breakouts but not even half as bad.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Is there a part of my body that is clogged that would show itself on that side? I am thinking that it may be my liver, as I have not cleaned it yet. I am preparing to do so in a few days and will update and let everyone know what is going on. I have heard that the chin and jawline are signs of hormonal issues...anyone know what the side of your face means. Dying to know...

Melissa

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)