CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: accutane...last hope

sam24m Views: 6,939
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 676,922

Re: accutane...last hope

My son took accutane 9 months ago. He was 16 and had suffered from Acne for 4 or 5 year and was starting to scar. I had tried everything recommended on this site and many others, Apple vinegar, tee-tree oil, soap, toothpaste, Antibiotics , creams, B5 - nothing worked, finally my doctor said if he did not got accutane he would be badly scared for life. I was very worried as I had read alot of bad stuff about it, but we decided to try it. It was a miracle, it worked, his skin in so clear. We made sure he ate a really good diet, lots of fruit, stayed of fatty foods, definatley no alcohol. He suffered no side effects at all apart from very very dry skin. Some days his face was snow white with dry skin falling off, his lips sometimes cracked and bled - he used creams and lip salves and that helped - but it was definately worth it for us. He look and feel so much better now. I hope this helps anyone who is considering it - you hear alot of bad stuff about the drug, but most 'cured' sufferers dont return to these forums and post again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)