CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: accutane...last hope

prettysoulful Views: 6,946
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 676,922

Re: accutane...last hope

If you are taking any supplemental oils, and not taking vitamin E, add it. I was taking fish oil, flax oil, and borage oil for 4-5 months, and noticed that my skin was getting really bad, and leaving marks. I read a study that oils need extra vitamin E to prevent rancidity. Within a week of adding the vitamin E, my skin was 80% better, and has continued to improve. I am now working on the spots, and am finally finding relief from the stress of breakouts. I have since reduced my dosage of E, its been a little over a month since I started it, and my skin is still looking better, and still improving.

Now here is a tip. I have since read that all poly-oils, cooking oils of various types, my also increase one's need for vitamin E. And reflecting on the past year to 18 months I realize that under my chin was frequently broken out, but since it wasn't as obvious, I didn't worry as much about it, except for the tenderness. Increasing my rancid-oil load, moved the breakouts up my cheeks, and to the side of my face that most breakouts avoided. And I didn't even eat a lot of fried foods. So basically, you can try to cut out all poly-oils(including restaurants), or supplement with vitamin E. I also have started cooking with only coconut oil, but didn't have skin improvements while using the fish oil until I added E. BTW, it seems that every 1000mg of oil(typical amount in 1 caps) needs 20IU of E. Be sure to include a factor for oils from meals at home, and outside.

I have also found a sensitivity to both citrus fruits and tomato-based foods. I can eat these things, but I had to take an extended break from them, and can only eat a little in any one dish several days apart. Otherwise, I get big, painful, red pimples all over my face, chin, and neck. So try a short, 5-7 day, Elimination Diet of several foods. See if your skin clears then add them back one at a time. One every couple of days. I used Dr. Crooks Yeast Connection Cookbook to help me, but if you look into it online, you can find other effective approaches to the short diet.

These are just a few of the things that I am positive have actually worked for me. Each person is different, and you may discover your own breakout triggers. I have also done parasite, bowel, and liver cleansing, and continue these things on a schedule or periodically. I have used the zapper, and it has helped stop a scratchy throat from becoming a full sore throat and cold. Unfortunately, I was still full of rancid oil at the time, and haven't zapped since clearing up. I'll have to try it again.

Good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)