CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Cure, finally

Boldyloxx Views: 7,503
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 675,196

Re: The Cure, finally

Thank you for your honesty.

Ido sneak in grains once in a while-, but I am more inspired now to completely cut them out- and replace them with more nuts and seeds.

My testimony so far on a raw veggie/fruit diet is that my eyes are now more clearer- the whites are less grey looking - and more brighter.

I have also gone all natural on my cosmetics and beauty products as well- and that has also made a difference with my eyes.

I also am less moody than I was before- everything used to annoy me, now I'm more chilled out. This could be due to hormone imbalance due to junk foods.

I also noticed that I dont have congestion or mucous, and my yeast infections are gone. I used to get yeast infections on a weekly basis. I dont have sinus headaches anymore either. If i do eat some pizza, i do find myself with a bit of mucous the next morning-- so i know that wheat and the cheese has alot to do with the mucous.

What stopped me from eating dairy in the first place is the realization of the hormones that the meat and dairy industry feed the chickens and livestock to make bigger livestock. Also all the antio-biotics they feed these animals that gets into our bodies.

All I know is, I have a way to go but I am feeling health benefits immediatly!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)