CureZone   Log On   Join
Everything you don't want to do!

MidlothianGirl Views: 2,399
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 673,615

Everything you don't want to do!

I am 39 and have Acne since age 11. I have taken every herb and applied every topical, taken every antibiotic, etc..... It wasn't until I got colonics and flushed my liver that I have been consistently clear.

Cleansing your bowel is of utmost importance as bacteria caused by putrifying, rotting, partially undigested food is what causes acne. If you clean all that gunk out, you can clear up. I had VERY oily skin until I got my colonics, and then...no more oily skin. I went on vacation and ate what I wanted for the first time in many, many years without worrying about breaking out. I got a colema board and cleansed my colon yesterday....once again...oil literally dried up after I cleansed my colon.

Just worry about cleansing your bowel first. Read the Bowel cleansing FAQS and get on a program to clean your bowel first, and worry about flusing later. Having a bowel free of obstruction will make your flushes go better anyway.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)