CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Threesome turns into real trouble, please read

unyquity Views: 21,006
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 669,165

Re: Threesome turns into real trouble, please read

Absolutely you can salvage your marriage!!! I have no idea what that other comment was about, but it's not important!

What IS important, is that you already have a seriously great level of communication and ability to trust each other. While sometimes a mistake is made that seems of HUGE importance, the fact remains that you both agree it was a mistake...no harm was done...no one slighted the other...and NONE of it would have happened if you hadn't been totally wasted - right?

One of the most inspiration lines I ever read was this:

>>>>There is no failure, only failure to learn.<<<<

You take this situation, you analyze it, and you make sure that you learned every lesson from it that there was to learn. And ask your wife to do the same.

Then take an evening, go to a quiet restaurant and share with each other what you learned from this experience. And make a promise to yourselves that when you've finished sharing what you learned, shared your feelings, shared the hurts and made plans how to NEVER repeat such an incident again...that you will leave the restauran t and negative memories far behind - forever. But you WILL remember the lesson forever. (I suggest a restaurant, because it's a public place...where no one will become irrational, loud, or out of control. Being in a public place sometimes helps us stick to the topic and not become over-emotional)

And when that night's over (or something like it), you will be a stronger couple; you will be more able to face future challenges as husband & wife; you will understand so much more about the importance of remaining in control of your body (and not giving it over to a toxic substance), and you will be on your way to laying a solid foundation that will last the rest of your lives together.

This, my friend, is but a bump in the road. Handle this wisely and with great love, and you'll be a stronger & better couple than you were before it happened.

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)