CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dermozex mites, Eczema and the Mange

8tdeuce Views: 6,034
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 6,676

Re: Dermozex mites, Eczema and the Mange

Aunty,
Once again, thanks for replying. You asked me if I've ever had a parasite cleanse. No, I've not, but I've been reading about them on here and I don't do anything differently or particular to the affected side of my face.
I'm a 47 y/o male, healthy and very active.The only thing is my white blood count runs low and has for the last 7-8 years. Even at it's highest, it is still on the low end of the range for a normal white blood count. That is why, since treating my pup for red mange and researching that disease and finding out that it is caused due to the animals low immune system, I'm wondering if that can be the reason for people getting eczema. It is fairly common for babies to have eczema until their immune system develops and "kills" or fights off the attacking parasite.
Also, you mentioned the different types of eczema/dermatitis and would like to know if the treatment for each type is different. For example, would contact dermatitis treatment be different from allergic dermatitis? Would, for example, Elidel or ProTopic work on ALL types? So many questions.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)