CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dermozex mites, Eczema and the Mange

aunty Views: 6,314
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 6,670

Re: Dermozex mites, Eczema and the Mange

Hello again,

No, I'm not the moderator of this forum. I just remember how badly I wanted the answers when my niece was suffering; and since our family has experienced such great success (five years of eczema freedom for the oldest niece), I wanted to share the wisdom with other sufferers for the purpose of ending the suffering.

Eczema or dermatitis is generally defined as skin inflammation; therefore you don't necessarily have to have the symptoms of oozing, itchy skin to qualify as eczema. I think that I'm more curious regarding the specific eczema diagnosis: why atopic dermatitis, and not contact allergic eczema. Have you ever had a parasite cleanse? Is there anything different that you do with that particular side of your face? (For example, helmet strap, phone receiver, habitual proping of your hand or pen on that side of the face, laying on a pillow and drooling in sleep, etc.)

aunty

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)