CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: too many fat women in america.

Fish out of Water Views: 4,617
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 66,520

Re: too many fat women in america.

If you think that the women of America have not noticed the high percentage of "beer guts" in American men, then you are blind. I used to beat myself up over my extra "35" pounds, until one day when I took a hard look at my husband and realized that he has his own extra "35" pounds, he just wears it differently. I agree there is a growing problem with weight gain in Americans; that is a well known fact. But shaming women to try and get them to lose weight isn't going to work. When a person decides to lose weight it is because something deep inside clicks and the motivation gets turned on. It's a change that takes place within, and nobody else can turn it on with shameful comments, or denying food to the woman, or any other "good intentions" of surrounding people. Shame on you for trying to shame us women who live everyday already shaming ourselves because of our weight. And I suggest you take a hard look around you. Men have the same weight gain problem as us women, they just carry it a bit less obviously.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)