CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: i'm sick of coughing!

Views: 1,944
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 663,903

Re: i'm sick of coughing!

Cayenne pepper can be purchased from anywhere and added to food. The best way to take it is to place it on your tounge. I don't like the taste enough to take it that way so I add it to my food and take it from geltabs. It goes down easier that way. Cayenne takes away the mucus by heating up your bodies internal heat in btu's. It is like creating a little furnace in your body. I take it when I feel any mucus coming on and I have not had a flu since discovering cayenne. You can find the geltabs at any healthfood store and most places that sell vitamins.
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Cayenne pepper can be purchase from anywhere and added to food. The best way to take it is to place it on your tounge. I don't like the taste enough to take it that way so I add it to my food and take it from geltabs. It goes down easier that way. Cayenne takes away the mucus by heating up your bodies internal heat in btu's. It is like creating a little furnace in your body. I take it when I feel any mucus coming on and I have not had a flu since discovering cayenne. You can find the geltabs at any healthfood store and most places that sell vitamins.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)