CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: apricot kernal oil and kukui nut oil are exellent and emu oil for wrinkles premature n/m

sky2003 Views: 27,697
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 661,647

Re: apricot kernal oil and kukui nut oil are exellent and emu oil for wrinkles premature n/m

You would get these oils from a health shop. I agree these two oils are fantastic. Dont go out and get retinol if you can help it natural stuff is always way better.

What type of products are you using as in moisteriser etc. Maybe just using a good one will really help. You could just go to a beauty shop and get some glycolic peels. I am sure they would be everywhere in the world and dont cost a fortune but make a huge diffence.

Another thing too but I am sure that everyone already knows this but if you look after yourself inside the wrinkles will dissappear. Do some cleanses, a juice fast and then make sure you incorporate a lot of veges and fruits into your diets as well as taking good supplementation. I notice a huge difference in my wrinkles when I do this.

Good luck with it all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)