CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: wrinkles and sun burn

Naina Views: 27,812
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 661,725

Re: wrinkles and sun burn

Very interesting forum! I have a few question for those that apply Virgin Coconut Oil onto their skins in place of a lotion. I have been researching a lot about the harmful affects that refined oils have on our skins. Most skin lotions and creams contain refined oils that can become rancid fairly quickly and cause much damage to our skins rather than good.

After much research (on the net, from books, etc.) i reached the conclusion the Virgin coconut oil is the best oil to use on our skins because it is not refined and will not go rancid or cause skin damage but will actually reverse the damage that has already been done to our skins.

So i went ahead and bought a jar of Organic Virgin Coconut oil by a company called Emerald Labs in hopes to correct some skin problems. Before applying it onto my skin i wanted to do further research because i am very conscious about what i put onto my skin due to a lot of bad experience from many skincare products. But unfortunatley (or fortunatley) stumbled across this coconut oil forum and was shocked to learn that people who were applying VCO externally had actually developed skin problems including wrinkles!!!! I was extremley dissappointed because i had high hopes for the coconut oil. Anyhow my question is that if anyone else has experienced positive or negative affects from the oil i would really appreciate it if u can reply to my post!

THanx
NaInA

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)