CureZone   Log On   Join
ps.migth do this too

Wrenn Views: 27,120
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 661,648

ps.migth do this too

whiel there get soem vegetalb e glycerine and mix it about 1 part gycerine to 3 parts water and 1 teaspoon apricot kernal oil.
(liek 1 talb e spoon gyceline
3 table spoons water
and i-2 teasponns apricot keranl oil

pput to gethere in a small bottel and shake liek heck
i t iwllbe very watery..
if ther ei s a fragrnac eyo uliek ad jstu 1-2 drops of it..

when ready to use pour just a tad in your hand and gently with rign ringe rof other ahnd dab it inot the areas you need ans spead out over face
water will help get more moistur back itn tothe faceand the oil won't be ultra heave 8)

gyclerine in vegetalbe water soluable form is exceleltn moisturize r for skin/ and provides a nice aid in absorbign the moisture and healpign the oil seal i ti n 8)
i woudl put it on my face probely lightly 2 tiem s a day..
and in meedl eof day jstu ont eh problem area i fyou need ot rise wasn h fac ewsue a veyr gentle gycerign soap and make a rosemayr tea and keepit in fridge.. dab 100 % cotton ball in it to rinse wipe youface after washign .. it iwll help keep a very pretty tone.
the emu oil ahs been rpoven effectiv ein ltos of htng read up on it 8) at that web fo rit ! strtch marks scars visial veisn etc..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)