CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: wrinkles

ascendia Views: 27,283
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 661,621

Re: wrinkles

hey thanks aluna:-)

well i have taken it on and off for over a month now.. and i really want to try and not take it for a while. i wish my skin would return to how it was before. also you see its not just my skin it affected but my head too. sometimes it offeres relief but other times it makes me feel bad. like its affected my persona. it all very odd. im gonna try and not take it for a while. i dont want to feel like i have anymore. and my skin looks so poor. yes maybe its just a temporary thing, but i feel i agree with the theory about not eating fruits from other continents. also i think this oil might not be 100% pure.

yes i have tried flaxseed oil. it seemed to have a good effect. but im gonna try not to take anythign for a while. the thing is its like i feel really bad after a few days without coconut oil. the lauric acid seems to work wonders, it reminds me of a crying baby wanting mothersmilk, and then the comfort when it is given... but before i started taking it i didnt have this issues and i just wanna try to go without it for a while, to see how i manage. i mean its like im addcited to the stuff now.

the postives is i have started craving more fresh fruit and veggies. the negatives is it also seems to have affected my inspiration and creativity. i get great joy of making music and listening to it... being creative... but since taking it there has been a lack of interest and the performance and output have been poor... uhuuuuuu.... cant have that.. its my life, and one of my only joys.

ok, thanks... sorry to ramble on..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)