CureZone   Log On   Join
Info on Mag Citrate and silver

Laura Views: 4,776
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 66,066

Info on Mag Citrate and silver

Hi guys,
I used the Magnesium Citrate and it made me fairly nauseous. I did keep it down but think I would not use it again or at least I would check to see if I could find a kind that did NOT contain sparkling water. Also, I had trouble with the amount of citric acid in it. Now I realize that in order for it to be Mag. Citrate, it would require that, but it soured my stomach almost immediately. I am wondering about the feasability of using Mag. Oxide caps in place of either one. I mean it IS the magnesium that does the trick right? I am going to experiment with it next time.

As for the Coll. Silver, it sounds like a really good thing to take and I would like to try it, but since I had my daughter almost 20 years ago, I have been sensitive to most metals. For instance, I can not wear pierced earrings any more and the only rings I wear are my wedding rings. So right now, I am starting chelation therapy using Alpha Lipoic Acid and I would think that anyone with heavy metal toxicity would have to be careful with the silver. If that is not the case, let me know. If I get the chance, I will do some research.

Hearing of your success, John, does make it easier to persevere and all who come here and tell of their trials are heroes in my book!!!!

Best wishes,
Laura

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.093 sec, (1)