CureZone   Log On   Join
My results so far... Update #2

John Cullison Views: 5,884
Published: 22 y

My results so far... Update #2

Hi,

It's been about three weeks since my last (fourth) liver flush. I'm currently on a bit of a break from flushing. I will continue flushing in the next couple weeks, doing another set of four flushes, to be completed before mid-August.

My last report was after my second flush, so I thought I'd post an update.

For my third flush, for some variety, I attempted to use the "cream and berries" flush. Since I've had issues with hunger (I can be such a baby sometimes...), I figured I would try this one.

After my third flush, I found some of the larger stones embedded in feces, just as I did last year when I had gall attacks. I also got some smaller tan stones, and some small green ones.

I returned to the Clark recipe for the fourth flush. For that flush, I again experienced green and small tan stones, but a lot more of them than the previous flush. I didn't get any large stones.

Now, for the observations.

My skin is actually clearing up. My pores (on and around my nose) are dramatically smaller and shallower. They are still present to the critical eye (i.e. me staring at myself in the mirror), but for the first time since high school, the pores are "disappearing". I'd been thinking about trying some high doses of B5 for awhile to see if they help, but then I'd kinda like to see this go away just from cleanses and flushes.

I am considerably more energetic. I guess the best way to put it is that I'm more "playful". I'm much less inclined to just sit around -- I have to be pretty worn out now before I even feel like sitting down. And, amusingly, I've become much more willing to face physical labor that I had previously not had much interest in -- like, say, reorganizing a bedroom, or helping build a tree fort, or playing at the local playground for hours and hours.

Naturally, my kids are thrilled.

I realized yesterday that my former problem with sensitive teeth has vanished. Don't ask me why. Basically, I had some teeth which were sensitive to cold. I have no idea if this can be attributed to these flushes and cleanses, or the Colloidal Silver , or... Again, I'm just reporting what I've noticed.

Also, for the last few days, I've been waking up pretty early. Like, 5 AM early. And I don't even want to go back to sleep. I hope to eventually only require one hour of sleep per night. *giggle*

I just ordered a Zapper off eBay. I should receive it early next week. I'll let you all know how that goes, too.

=-John-=

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)