CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I am here to tell you I FEEL it works!

Views: 2,220
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 65,162

Re: I am here to tell you I FEEL it works!

http://forums.about.com/n/mb/message.asp?webtag=ab-altmedicine&msg=...

To: Cathy (AB_ALTMED) (4 of 53)
1791.4 in reply to 1791.1

I have used a Liver Flush off and on over the last 20 years, although it is significantly different than the one you describe.
This Liver Flush is a 5 day dast from all solid food but you drink quarts and quarts of organic "lemonade". Use organic lemons and pure water in a pitcher to make lemonade as usual. For the sweetener use only 100% pure maple syrup to taste. Add fresh ground dried cayenne in small amounts (~1/2 tsp in 2 qts.). Bottoms up!

I was taught that the lemon is the cleanser, flushing the liver in particular of toxins. The maple syrup is for energy to provide the carbohydrate source during the "fast". The cayenne stimulates circulation to assure that optimal organ cleansing is going on.

There are no dramatic or visible / tangible results of any kind, sorry. There are no green balls, or any kind of balls at all. There are times when your stool looks really skanky and makes you happy that that stuff is leaving your body, but that's about it.

I am not actually sure and would have to go back and check my old books, but, to give credit where credit is due, I believe this Liver Flush was passed along by Mildred Jackson ND in her volume on alternative medicines.

People with any signs and symptoms of any kind of liver conditions should never pursue the liver flush or similar liver cleansings as it could exacerbate inflammations of the liver. If you are not sure, ask your doctor if your liver function tests are within normal ranges before you contemplate taxing your liver with a flush.

Happy Spring Cleaning!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)