CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I stand amazed, FSCAN2, first experiences!Please help, I am a novice here...

pcs Views: 4,555
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 646,306

Re: I stand amazed, FSCAN2, first experiences!Please help, I am a novice here...

I am just started to learn (?) all of this and it is information overload to be sure. I am very interested in electromagnetics, but is there a place on curezone that lists all of the available devices and what they do? I have only heard of the FSCAN2, but that is about it and am very interested. Right now just started trying the deluxe 2004 zapper, but don't really have a clue as to what I am doing, where to put the electrodes, how I can avoid high cost of these gel pads, etc. etc.--not to mention that if one has to use all these different program drivers, does one just zap all day? Many unanswered questions and have yet to get through to Dr. Clark or Toolsforhealing.com. Guess these questions are so rudimentary for people but I want to learn more. I have been feeling slightly more energetic, which is encouraging but the gel pads are already not sticking after 4 days. Please help and also tell me how the FSCAN2 works or send me to another forum that explains in laymen's terms for more novices like me. Thanks--it is so exciting to see someone that is getting these kinds of results! I am so happy for you!
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

I am just started to learn (?) all of this and it is information overload to be sure. I am very interested in electromagnetics, but is there a place on curezone that lists all of the available devices and what they do? I have only heard of the FSCAN2, but that is about it and am very interested. Right now just started trying the deluxe 2004 zapper, but don't really have a clue as to what I am doing, where to put the electrodes, how I can avoid high cost of these gel pads, etc. etc.--not to mention that if one has to use all these different program drivers, does one just zap all day? Many unanswered questions and have yet to get through to Dr. Clark or Toolsforhealing.com. Guess these questions are so rudimentary for people but I want to learn more. I have been feeling slightly more energetic, which is encouraging but the gel pads are already not sticking after 4 days. Please help and also tell me how the FSCAN2 works or send me to another forum that explains in laymen's terms for more novices like me. Thanks--it is so exciting to see someone that is getting these kinds of results! I am so happy for you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.110 sec, (2)