CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Review of FSCAN

The_Comeback_Kid Views: 4,623
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 646,318

Re: Review of FSCAN

Christian brother, I feel you should consider backing up the tongue lashing you have given Aubrey. Foolish? A skeptic?
If you like I can quote you. And you mentioned a couple of similiar comments about 'icecream" based on the very small post he/she made. Yes, I understand the word "real" struck a cord in you in that post.

But I want to concentrate on Aubrey, without looking into who he is and what he has written (you obvious already know plenty about him if you have called him a fool, skeptic), could you tell me why you feel this way. Again, without research, do you know who he is?

Yes, we are all waiting for your reviews as well as maryellen's and a few other new users I've seen around. And yes, jeff sutherland (a knowledgeable device user with clout) has commented positively on the fscan2. Soo, I am not asking about whether the fscan2 works as advertised in this post, I am asking you why Aubrey is a "fool" as you say?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)