CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I stand amazed, FSCAN2, first experiences!

vtool Views: 4,663
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 646,309

Re: I stand amazed, FSCAN2, first experiences!

Thank you. I will run the frequencies given below before my next liver flush, and report the results ;)

Hello Fellow Zappers,

I wanted to share my experience with you. I started The Master Cleanse Diet on Thursday. On Friday night, I did a coffee enema to prepare for the Liver Cleanse which I was to do on Saturday night.

I also drank Dr. Clark recommended Liver Support Herb tea for one week one cup per day.

Saturday was the day for the Liver Cleanse. I did the Dr. Clark cleanse. After I drank the oil/grapefruit, I laid down to zap.

I zapped Gallstones. The frequencies are 3,000 hz, 1,552 hz,800 hz,
880 hz, 787 hz, 727 hz,20 hz, 6,000 hz, 10,000 hz, and 20 hz. I zapped each frequency for 10 minutes each using a square wave, positive output, at 9 volts output. This session took 2 hours.

This was flush #17. This flush produced the most sludge and small stones all day Sunday. Even though the Epson Salts were out of my system I knew I had more stones to come out. I drank a Senna tea in the afternoon. At 1:00 a.m. Monday morning, I went to the restroom and I released what I have to describe as the "Green Blob".

I was shocked! The Green Glob was not a single stone, but an emerald green floating mass that covered about 6 inches x 6 inches! I was impressed.

The next morning I woke up and passed the 2 or 3 stones well over 1 1/2 inches. I did a Lugol's enema to finish out the process.

This is the first time that I ever used the Mini fg to target Gallstones. It was very effective. I plan to do another flush this coming weekend and do the same thing.

Be Well,
Mrs. Lightning

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)