CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Review of FSCAN

vtool Views: 4,964
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 646,317

Re: Review of FSCAN

That's funny. I have the Fscan2, and it works,,, amazingly... on me, friends, and family. It's like I can get a whole medical history on them... it picks up resonance of bone fractures, skin abrasions, viruses, bacteria, and so on.

I have watched it zap away certain things, and run the DIRP to later confirm this. It has been EXTREMELY accurate thus far, and I continue to use it.

So, all I can say is, so far, so EXCELLENT, and so far, so GOOD.

We shall see with even more people. I have just begun using this, and am only in the beginning of my "research".

I know with a simple RSG1 zapper, I have yet to get the cold or flu this year, and with an FScan2 and the Transfer Factor, I don't expect to be sick, ever again... of course this in tandem with proper nutrition, exercise, cleanses, and detoxification.

You can read the doubts or dissertations of a skeptic, or you can have first hand witness, and SEE for yourself, as I do daily now.

So, you can "think" what you want, but I "SEE" and "WITNESS" and "KNOW".

While you have the writing of some skeptic, I am corresponding with, and was refered to the FScan, by one of the top doctor's and researchers on cancer in the U.S., someone who teaches other's to treat "deadly" cancers with their own "frequency" equipment.

The Fscan2 works. I have it, I see it, and it works. How do you think I could get entire medical histories, past, and present on friends, friends reporting things that they didn't even remember, and current issues that they were embarrassed to discuss, like TESTITIS, and so on?

I guess you would say it doesn't work? What foolishness. You have NO idea what you are talking about, except the writing of some fool skeptic that knows little about the concepts that are not entirely understood by "science" yet, but that does "work", regardless of our current LACK of understanding.

So you can listen to your "scientist", and skeptic, and I will continue to WITNESS and SEE first hand, and more importantly USE what is WORKING NOW.

Geez. You remind of my local medical doctor. I say, I have done liver flushes, and can bring you these stones for testing. He says... That's impossible, and gives me the "medical" and "Scientific" reasons, even measurements and anatomical explanations of how this is "impossible".

I say, well, if I do another flush, and produce the stones, do you want me to bring them in? He says "sure, we can send them to an independent lab and have them analyzed and tested".

Well, I did just that. What happened? He refused to "test" them. He said, "they are not hard like rocks, but "mushy" and so I won't test them".

What an IDIOT. They float because they are cholesterol and bile, not granite. They were identical in size, shape, and color of those in medical text books and photo's from cut open gallbladders of cadavers.

So, there will be the fool scientists and skeptics, and those that believe them, and there will be those of us who, maybe not understanding all the "technical" and "scientific" reasons of how or why things should or should not work... we just know that some things DO work

The Fscan2 works. I SEE it, and WITNESS it every day now.

So "think" what you wish. I SEE, WITNESS, and KNOW.

I don't "think" like you.

I KNOW, SEE, WITNESS, and BELIEVE.

I KNOW.

That's a far cry from your "thinking".

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)