CureZone   Log On   Join
Avoiding False Bible Babble

Lapis Views: 1,524
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 631,874

Avoiding False Bible Babble

From your touted site:
"When a sinner understands the horrific consequences of breaking the Law of God, he will flee to the Savior, solely to escape the wrath that’s to come."

With diatribe like this it kind of paints "God" as the worse tyrannt of all. Love me OR ELSE!!!

Sorry I am not buying what YOU are selling. The Bible can be interpreted in many ways which can be witnessed by the almost countless denominations, etc. I do find though that Fundies like to dwell on the gloom and doom aspect of this life and the prospect of what comes after. Perpetual Naysayers. Again a mirror of what dwelleth inside.
No wonder so many "witches" died at the hands of the fundies of yesteryear and that innocent people are still dying today in "Holy Wars."

"Love me or else" (YOUR god's motto) is the ultimte hipocracy where the notion of love and torture are part of the same entities capacity.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)