CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Was I born to be different???????

SallyEvans Views: 1,436
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 623,267

Re: Was I born to be different???????

Albert Einstein was also a supporter of Astrology. In my oppinion Astrology is a perfect blend of Science and spirit. No debate about which one is "right" and which is wrong. Just the sweet acceptance that the two coexsist as one.

An interesting book, although I'm not sure it's reading material for a novice of astrology, is titled, Symbols of the Soul: Discovering your karma through astrology. Written by Gina Lake first printing in 2000 by Llewellyn. Gina has a masters in psychology and from what I understand uses astrology as a counseling tool.

Astrology was my starting point...perhaps not neccessarily yours. That is for you to decide. If you venture that way start by learning the basics. That accomplished should build within you a hunger for more. I'd safely bet that not one person who truly delves into metaphysics ever returns to the traditional religious highway. It would be like trying to satisfy your spiritual hunger with a carrot instead of a three course meal!

That is not to say that students of astrology shun God...or whatever you call him/her, Jesus, or the teachings of the bible...or any religiously inspired work. But you will look at them from another light..Your compassion for humankind grows as astrology most certainly provides us with the means to understand our fellow man/woman.

Good Hunting!
Sally

P.S. You'll want to definitly have your Astrological Natal Chart done. This is a fun and interesting springboard!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)