CureZone   Log On   Join
Was I born to be different???????

Views: 1,420
Published: 20 years ago

Was I born to be different???????

11-02-81
Does anything about my birthday suggest anything interesting..ive always felt that i was a little different..knew certain things that maybe i shouldnt..or had certain thoughts/dreams that seemed irrelevant only to actually come true. I also feel that just looking into someones eyes i can feel every emotion they are feeling..im absolutely obsessed with eyes..in class ill just look around into peoples eyes for as long as i can(until they see me) just figuring out what they are thinking..sometimes i want to go say "congratulations" or "dont worry it will be OK" even though i dont know for sure what they are thinking..is that weird? I dont know if i just look to deeply into things and make a big deal about coincidences or if there is more there. Any replies would be greatly appreciated.Thanx. PS its so weird but just and i was writing thanx..my roommate was listening to some song in his room real loud it was like blah blah blah and then i heard scorpio in the song..its stuff like that which is just kinda weird to me..lol

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.090 sec, (1)