Re: Was I born to be different???????

shelleycat Views: 1,399
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 623,258

Re: Was I born to be different???????

11-2-1981 = 2-2-19/1 = 23/5

personal year: 9 (read post below)
challenges: 0/1/1/1

Being born in the 11th month and 2nd day gives you your psychic/empathic ability, so that explains a lot. :) The 23/5 life lesson number is also quite psychic (I'm 23/5 too) because it's the number of the communicator. You are supposed to learn how to bridge all kinds of differences - cultural, language, etc., and find ways to bring people together and increase their knowledge and understanding.

Now, being challenged by the 1 means you must learn to do this with appropriate timing. Wait to be asked, or ask if they want to know, before you offer up your opinion on their energy. Timing must be respected - questions tell you they are ready to know.

Learn how to be free and unfettered - buy experiences, not toys. Build your knowledge so it gives you a strong foundation from which to experience life, success and abundance. Beware of just skimming the surface, emotional addictions, drug addictions, gambling, gossip, dating the wrong people just for the drama. Of course, for you, the best way out is through. Just know when enough is enough and don't ruin your health! :)

Consider any career that has to do with communication.

Hope that makes sense! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)